? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

WHAT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ^___^


So I'm logging onto my blog like any normal day and i see the thing I've been waiting for..... MY FIRST FOLLOWER. I was so happy I had a smile on my face for at least 5min. lls (i know I'm a loser). And my first follower is the amazing Dollface22772. I did a post earlier last week on her blog giveaway (which i hope i win). I wanted to thank you for giving me the happiness of obtaining my first follower. In return i would like to send you a happy kawaii package<3. It will contain candy,lipglosses,an oil fragrence, other misc items, and a one-of-a-kind necklace from Rawsugarworld my kawaii jewelry line, p.s. store opens this summer of 2010. Just e-mail me and tell me some of your favorite things to make your happy kawaii package a happier one.

0 comments: