? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

new polish and jewelry



Hey guys i got this cute new polish from the beauty supply. Its Ruby kisses Baby Blue (RNP40). This polish is basically a clear polish with blue glitter.








I had to apply 3 coats to achieve the look of the bottle,to get my whole nail covered with the glitter.It was super easy to apply didn't dry to fast.I think all glitter polishes takes a little longer to dry for some reason.When it dried it was pretty shiny by itself without a top coat, which my nails don't have in the picture.





I got this kawaii ring from Claries. When i saw it i gasped so loud lls. It has three sliver/clear rhinestones on each side of the bunny. The bunnies eyes are black oval stones and the ear's have pink teardrop stones. I'm so in love with this ring its so cute ^_^

0 comments: