? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Childhood memories

Even though im about to graduate high school i still feel like such a kid at heart lls
I can remember it rained my brother, cousin, and i would put on our bathing suits and play in the rain. Now i just enjoy looking at it rain from my window i love when the wind blows and the smell :)

I still to this day love to watch cartoons. Cartoons in the 90's don't compare to cartoon shows now, they were so much better. The PowerPuff Girls, Dexters Laboratory, Sailor Moon, Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy. I remember when ToonDisney would show the Gargoyles, Aladin, the little mermaid, Timon & Pumba, Winnie the Pooh ugh! i miss those days lls I still watch bommerang whenever i can, even the classics still make me laugh Tom & Jerry, MGM, and the looney toons are the best :D

heres one of my faves

0 comments: