? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Perfumes I love


I haven't been using perfums lately, um im using fragrenced oils. I got them from a little store in Greenbelt mall. They sell a lot of scarves,hats,gloves,t-shirts,umbrellas,inscents,facemasks. Its like one of those "oh yea i do need a scarf before it really starts to snow" type of stores lls. But they also sell the little oils and natural soaps like "black soap" & "lemon grass and tea tree soap".

So there are a lot of fragrances to choose from. The have ,almost, everything from vanilla and lavender oils to impressions of "curve soul" and Vera Wang "princess". I got Viva La Juciy and Lil Kim they were $3.00 each and they come in little viles. Which brings me to my next thing, regular perfums.




One of my all time favorites is Vera Wang "Princess". It smells so good, like sweets and thats what i like.i've only had that in a sample bottle though and used it up within 3 days lls. I always get fruity sugary smells. My perfum collection isn't that big but this is what i have now: Paris Hilton "Can Can", Victorias Secrets "Pink" & "Very sexy", Gwen Steffoni Harajuka Lovers in "G", Celine Dion "Enchanting", Walt Disney's "Alice in Wonderland" hototopic. When I go back to greenbelt im definatly going to get vera wang princess.

0 comments: