? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring and Summer yea!!!


So it's been getting hot this past week. It's time to work off that layer of fat from the cold day's and even colder nights. I've been going to the gym with my mom and running around my neighborhood just to get started. Another thing that i've noticed is since my mom has to keep up with her blood sugar by going to the gym everybody in my house has been eating healthier and drinking lots of water. I always take 1-2 bottles of water to school it's like a habit now llz.

Swimming suits
Delias always has cute bathing suits and target too. I think im going to get my first bikini this year. I know "omg your first bikini!". Idk why but i was never into showing my tummy off when i was younger lls. And im going to get a tankini. Tankini's are so comfortable to me. Then it's off to Old Navy for some $5 flip-flops(two for 5) www.oldnavy.com.


Dresses
so i found these cute dresses from forever21. Their floral,sleeve-less, and short.


0 comments: