? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 3, 2010

jewelry supplies =)


I'm so happy i found the best website for some new jewelry supplies.
Swarovski crystals starting at $0.55 for 1-3 10mm to $11.99 for 1-3 40mm pendants.
jewelry displays, pearls, findings, chain and wire,etc.

so I'm gonna be so so busy this summer. i have so much i need to prepare for. Drivers Permit, SAT, RSW(rawsugar world), possibly 2 jobs. And I'm so grateful for it all to be able to happen.

I know I've been slipping on updates but I'll be back shorty. Peace&love :)

0 comments: