? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New nail tutorials coming up & RSW news


So i've come up with so many nail
designs for this summer. Their all
neon, bright, and fun

RSW News

I've been working towards my goal of opening RSW a lot. Hopefully i won't have to post-pone the opening date, but if i do it would be mid-summer
So I have an Entrepreneur class and since its 4th quarter (end of the school year) we have to create a Business Plan for our madeup Business. Well since im really opening an online business i thought i could just use it to my advantage. Im going to get my business plan aproved and get a chance to advertise my jewelry.

I now have 4 collection ideas.
Sweet&Simple os every thing from candy to cupcakes.
Crystal effects is a collection using swarovski crystals
Pac Man Love is for all those video game lovers lls which includes Ms.pac man
Perfectly flawed is all natural using wood to jade beads

I can't wait to finally open

1 comments:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

I"mso impressed w/ your ambition! what a great entrepreneur. Good luck!