? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (593 Ratings)??198 Grabs Today. 22323 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (8 Ratings)??77 Grabs Today. 2975 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Cool Kids? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 28, 2010

RSW Workshop & Disasters


Hi long time no blog.
nothings really been going on i had some long distractions that blew me off track but i think im back hopfully to stay.

Last blog i promissed nail tutorials. well here's the bad news my little sister got into my nail polishes and messed up almost all my polishes. But i forgave her because she wanted to be just like me, lls so cute.

I had my three cousins come down and visit us. It was unfortunatly cut short but overall fun. The pic on the right is by yours truly (me) from our visit to the pool.

RSW Workshop is in progress. RSW Workshop is me, friends, and family working on the jewelry pieces for RSW. Our goal is to make dozens of items and the opening date has been moved once again :(
I really wanted to open this summer but if we can't get our goal completed then we will be forced to move the opening date.

0 comments: